WJSeubert

A place to share some photographs with family and friends, with occasional commentary.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Warwick, Rhode Island, United States

Mostly this blog is about my son Alex, who has many more interesting things to write about than I do.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Veteran's Day Weekend... At Disney!





I finally made it to Disney!

Veteran's Day Weekend Laurie, Alex and I went down to Disney with Nannie, Papa, Uncle Jay and Aunt Christine. I was pretty impressed, mostly by the many little details they've snuck in. If you're just going there for the rides, you're missing so much!



We had tickets to all four parks, and a park hopper pass, so I could se a variety of stuff each day. I enjoyed the Animal Kingdom very much. Alas, the Haunted Mansion was closed for refurbishment. (Laurie says that gives us a reason to go back soon!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Seubert said...

Dee-dah, dee-dah, Disney :)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home