WJSeubert

A place to share some photographs with family and friends, with occasional commentary.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Warwick, Rhode Island, United States

Mostly this blog is about my son Alex, who has many more interesting things to write about than I do.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My first post to a new blog

Just a test, mind you. To see if I can get this to work. Sophistication will come later, I'm sure. We'll see what happens. Meanwhile, here's a picture of me:



No comments allowed. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. Thank you.

About Me:Eagle Scout, Vigil Honor, BS in Business Administration. I've done some Theater in HS & College, and played a bunch of D&D & Traveller. I'm learning to play my Schecter 006 Elite, I've broken both thumbs and a toe learning Karate. I've backpacked 350 miles of the Appalachian Trail. I've backpacked the Gore Range trail in Colorado, and the High Uintas Trail in Utah. I served seven years on staff at the Yards Creek Scout Reservation. I've been to Disney World twice. I love tacos. I have no interest in organized sports, and fail to understand why anyone would be interested in watching other people play them. I've lost my religion, but not to the detriment of my upbringing. I have a collection of bread clips from the year I worked at Friendly's. I shop for scouting memorabilia on eBay. I love to look at stuff through my Astroscan telescope, but can name only a few constellations or stars. I can usually spot Venus through Saturn. I’ve only seen Mercury once that I can be sure of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home