WJSeubert

A place to share some photographs with family and friends, with occasional commentary.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Warwick, Rhode Island, United States

Mostly this blog is about my son Alex, who has many more interesting things to write about than I do.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Today, after Karate, we went down to Big John's to tag our Christmas tree. We've set our new family record for finding a tree: One minute. (And I feel pretty good that I was the one that said "how about this one?" )

While Mommy and Daddy wrestled with the grid mapping of our tree's location (and strapping on the tag), Alex found a little buddy in the grass.



Later, in keeping with established family tradition, we went to the Cracker Barrel for lunch, and stocked up on rustic knick-knacks for 'round the house.

-John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home